I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Neomycin and Polymyxin B||0 people have prescribed Neomycin and Polymyxin B|
(nee oh MYE sin & pol i MIKS in bee)
• This medicine is used to rinse the bladder.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not use this medicine for longer than 10 days unless directed by healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Bladder irritation.
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips,...