I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nesiritide||0 people have prescribed Nesiritide|
(ni SIR i tide)
• This medicine is used to improve a weakened heart.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Low blood pressure.
• Worsening kidney function.
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an...