I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nonoxynol 9||0 people have prescribed Nonoxynol 9|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
• For females, vaginal yeast infection. Report itching or discharge.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Signs or symptoms of infection. These include a fever of 100.5 degrees or higher, chills, severe sore throat, ear or sinus pain, cough, increased sputum or change in color, painful urination, mouth sores, wound that will not heal, or anal itching or pain.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Severe muscle pain or weakness.
• Severe skin irritation.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.