I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Omeprazole
|0 people have prescribed Omeprazole
Effect of Omeprazole on Heartburn/GERD
Omeprazole is used to treat symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions caused by excess stomach acid. It is also used to promote healing of erosive...
Read more about Heartburn/GERD and Omeprazole.
Effect of Omeprazole on Sleep Apnea
Omeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor medication that has been used to reduce the number of apnea attacks. Omeprazole prevents symptoms and damage to the gastrointestinal tract caused by stomach acid...
Read more about Sleep Apnea and Omeprazole.
What is this medicine used for?
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat gastrointestinal ulcers caused by infection.
• This medicine is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease.
• This medicine is used to treat heartburn.
• This medicine is used to treat syndromes caused by huge amounts of stomach acid.
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat ulcers of the esophagus (swallowing tube).