I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Palonosetron||0 people have prescribed Palonosetron|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a heart condition called congenital QT syndrome, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a low potassium or magnesium level, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• A faster, harmful heartbeat can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Significant change in thinking clearly and logically.
• Severe headache.
• Fast heartbeat.
• Severe constipation.
• Feeling extremely tired or weak.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.