I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Peramivir||0 people have prescribed Peramivir|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine does not treat the common cold.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Low white blood cell count.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe behavioral problems.
• Significant change in thinking clearly and logically.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.