I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Permethrin||0 people have prescribed Permethrin|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have asthma, talk with healthcare provider. You may be at risk for serious infection.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Continued itching. Talk to healthcare provider about what to do to decrease itching.
• Scalp irritation.
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Unusual burning or tingling sensations.
• Severe skin irritation.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.