I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pinaverium||0 people have prescribed Pinaverium|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Belly pain or heartburn.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Chest pain or pressure or fast heartbeat.
• Severe swelling or pain of hands or feet.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Feeling extremely tired or weak.
• Severe constipation.
• Severe belly pain or bloody diarrhea.
• Severe diarrhea.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.