I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Prilocaine||0 people have prescribed Prilocaine|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not eat while your mouth feels numb. You may injure yourself by biting your tongue.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Significant change in balance.
• Weakness, numbness, or tingling.
• Severe skin irritation.
• Significant change in thinking clearly and logically.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.