Tried or prescribed Renal Ultrasound? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Renal Ultrasound||0 people have prescribed Renal Ultrasound|
Reasons for Test
The test is done to look for:
- Changes in the bladder wall
- Changes in kidney size or structure
- Kidney stone , cyst, mass, or other obstruction in the kidney
- Stones in the urinary tract
- Changes in the ureters
The test is also done to look at:
- Kidneys before doing a renal biopsy (removal of tissue from the kidney for exam)
- Blood flow to the kidneys (a Doppler ultrasound is used)
© 2009 Nucleus Medical Media, Inc.