I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Rubella Virus Vaccine (Live)||0 people have prescribed Rubella Virus Vaccine (Live)|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine and for 1 month after getting this vaccine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• All serious side effects to this vaccine must be reported to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. Ask your healthcare provider to file the report. You may also call to file a report at 1-800-822-7967.
• A federal program is available to help care for you if you are harmed by this vaccine. If you have a serious reaction to this vaccine, call 1-800-338-2382 for information about this program.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Fast heartbeat.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.