I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sargramostim||0 people have prescribed Sargramostim|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Fever and chills.
• Inability to sleep.
• Swelling of feet or hands.
• Bone pain. You may be given medicine before this shot to prevent these symptoms.
• Aches and pains. Mild pain medicine may help.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• High blood pressure.
• Low blood pressure, fast heartbeat, flushing, and passing out may rarely occur with the first dose.
• Severe allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Fast heartbeat.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Severe diarrhea.
• Swelling of legs or belly.
• Significant weight gain.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.