I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sipuleucel-T||0 people have prescribed Sipuleucel-T|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had a stroke, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache, weakness, fever, shakes, aches, pains, and sweating. You may be given medicine before this shot to prevent these symptoms.
• Risk of infection. Avoid people with infections, colds, or flu.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals and frequent mouth care may help. Older children may suck hard, sugar-free candy.
• Back pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Signs or symptoms of infection. These include a fever of 100.5 degrees or higher, chills, severe sore throat, ear or sinus pain, cough, increased sputum or change in color, painful urination, mouth sores, wound that will not heal, or anal itching or pain.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Severe dizziness.
• Fast heartbeat.
• Chest pain.
• Feeling extremely tired or weak.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Severe headache.
• Severe muscle or joint pain.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.