I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sirolimus||0 people have prescribed Sirolimus|
(sir OH li mus)
• This medicine is used to prevent rejection after organ transplant.
• This medicine is used to treat graft versus host reactions after bone marrow transplant.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have high cholesterol, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Be careful about taking vaccinations while you are receiving this medicine.
• Do not take cyclosporine capsules (Neoral®, Gengraf®) or oral solution (Neoral®) within 4 hours of this medicine.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Use birth control that you can trust before treatment begins, during treatment, and for 3 months after treatment ends.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear...