I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sodium Phenylacetate and Sodium Benzoate||0 people have prescribed Sodium Phenylacetate and Sodium Benzoate|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• High blood sugar.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Signs or symptoms of infection. These include a fever of 100.5 degrees or higher, chills, severe sore throat, ear or sinus pain, cough, increased sputum or change in color, painful urination, mouth sores, wound that will not heal, or anal itching or pain.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Significant change in thinking clearly and logically.
• Increased trips to the bathroom, increased thirst, or weight loss.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.