I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sodium Phenylacetate and Sodium Benzoate||0 people have prescribed Sodium Phenylacetate and Sodium Benzoate|
(SOW dee um fen il AS e tate & SOW dee um BENZ oh ate)
• This medicine is used to treat urea cycle disorder.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• High blood sugar.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison...