I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tadalafil||0 people have prescribed Tadalafil|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have bleeding problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had a stroke within the last 6 months, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have ulcer disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take with other medicines used to treat change in sexual ability or desire.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Belly pain or heartburn.
• Back pain.
• Nasal congestion.
• Vision changes may rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Penile erection that lasts longer than 4 hours.
• Chest pain or pressure or fast heartbeat.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Sudden change or loss of vision.
• Change in hearing.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.