I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tetracycline Periodontal Fibers||0 people have prescribed Tetracycline Periodontal Fibers|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid actions that may remove or change the position of the fiber. Do not chew hard, crusty, or sticky foods.
• Do not brush or floss near the area.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Discomfort around placement area.
• Mouth irritation. Frequent mouth care with a soft toothbrush or cotton swabs and rinsing mouth may help.
• Tongue discoloration.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• If the dental fiber moves, breaks, or if there is severe pain, swelling, or bleeding.
• Severe diarrhea.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.