I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Thalidomide||0 people have prescribed Thalidomide|
(tha LI doe mide)
• This medicine is used to treat Behçet's syndrome.
• This medicine is used to treat graft versus host reactions after bone marrow transplant.
• This medicine is used to treat lupus.
This medicine is used to treat mouth sores.
• This medicine is used to treat multiple myeloma.
• This medicine is used to treat skin symptoms of leprosy.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not donate blood while using this medicine and for 1 month after stopping.
• If you have HIV infection, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• You can get...