I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Toremifene||0 people have prescribed Toremifene|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• There may be a higher risk of endometrial cancer.
• If you have any circulation problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• For females, vaginal discharge.
• Endometrial cancer can rarely occur.
• Stroke and blood clots can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Chest pain or pressure.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Swelling or pain of leg or arm.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Severe diarrhea.
• Weakness, numbness, or tingling.
• Change in strength on one side greater than the other, difficulty speaking or thinking, change in balance, or blurred vision.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.