I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Total Parenteral Nutrition||0 people have prescribed Total Parenteral Nutrition|
(TOE tal par EN ter al noo TRISH un)
• This medicine is used to supplement nutritional needs.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• High blood sugar. Usually reverses when stopped.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest...