I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Triamcinolone (Nasal)||0 people have prescribed Triamcinolone (Nasal)|
(trye am SIN oh lone)
• This medicine is used to relieve allergy symptoms.
• This medicine is used to treat nasal congestion. It may take 2 weeks to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nasal irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening...