I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ustekinumab||0 people have prescribed Ustekinumab|
(yoo stek in YOO mab)
• This medicine is used to treat psoriasis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Long-term use may increase your risk of cancer.
• Serious infections have been reported with use of this medicine. If you have any infection, are taking antibiotics now or in the recent past, or have many infections, talk with healthcare provider.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...