I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Vein Excision||0 people have prescribed Vein Excision|
Complications are rare, but no procedure is completely free of risk. There may be bleeding, damage to nerves, or infection at the vein harvesting site(s). Your doctor will review a list of possible complications for your procedure.
Call Your Doctor
After you leave the hospital, contact your doctor if any of the following occurs:
- Signs of infection, including fever and chills
- Redness, swelling, increasing pain, excessive bleeding, or any discharge from the incision site
- Pain that you cannot control with the medicines you have been given
- Any changes of color in your leg, or if your leg becomes cold, numb, or tingly
- Cough, shortness of breath, or chest pain
- Dizziness or weakness
- Calves that are red, swollen, or warm to the touch
In case of an emergency, CALL 911.