I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Velaglucerase Alfa||0 people have prescribed Velaglucerase Alfa|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Fever, chills, itching, hives, chest pain or pressure, or shortness of breath during infusion.
• Belly pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Chest pain or pressure or fast heartbeat.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.