Tried or prescribed Peramivir for Viral Upper Respiratory Infections (Colds and Influenza)? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Peramivir||0 people have prescribed Peramivir|
Peramivir is an investigational medicine used to treat H1N1 flu. It is considered investigational because the FDA has not approved it.
How to Use Peramivir
The medicine is given through an IV (needle in the vein).
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine does not treat the common cold.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Low white blood cell count.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe behavioral problems.
• Significant change in thinking clearly and logically.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.
FoundHealth has 26 treatments for Viral Upper Respiratory Infections (Colds and Influenza)!
See all Viral Upper Respiratory Infections (Colds and Influenza) Treatment options and start building your care plan today.